Thursday, October 27, 2016

Brainstorm Conversations with Outside Readers

I am working very closely with my second reader Tim Soulis. We are currently revising my working draft and trying to shape it towards that first complete draft. At the moment my main issues are in deciphering what is important when it comes to writing about my perceptions of the two microcultures. I feel like I can say so much about both of these locations, but I dont want to fall in to hasty generalizations or fallacious reasoning.
With my outside reader I want to discuss ethnography and how to tie in my concept of self and my ideas with the broader picture. 

  1. What is relevant to discuss in Microculture
  2. How do I make this project more personal
  3. What is my next step in my interview process. 
  4. How do I compile everything I want to say into one project. 
  5. Help me digress, and compress my ideas in the revision process. 
  6. How do I let go of some of my ideas in order to be more indepth and precise on my ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment